MN Resorts with Cabins
MN Resorts with cabins have been a way of life for many for generations. Many of our clients have been coming to MN resorts since they were children and now they are bringing their children (and grandchildren). We love watching the kids come year after year – getting bigger and taller!
Dancing Bear Resort has six cabins, nestled in the far north woods of Minnesota. Let me be honest, Dancing Bear Resort is not for everyone, but those who do fall in love with our charms keep coming back – year after year.
Dancing Bear Resort Amenities
Let me share what we don’t have first – we will get that out of the way! No in-door pools, no onsite golf course, no masseuse.
What we DO have is the opportunity for you to spend time with friends and family and unwind, relax and recharge your batteries. Tell people your cell phone doesn’t work up here (most do-but they don’t know that). You can catch up on anything you missed on TV with Hulu or Tivo. This period of getaway time is just for you to spend how you want to spend it.
You WILL have lots of time for you to spend with your families and friends and a beautiful pristine location to enjoy them in.
You WILL have the perfect place for your kids to run and play and get dirty and use their imagination.
You WILL be able to let the dog off leash and watch them run and play with Zoe and be a dog!
Friday Night Fun
Every Friday night Steve cooks BBQ ribs – mouth-watering, drool worthy ribs and shares them on the beach. He also fries any fish you may wish to toss into the fryer AND tops it all off with Root Beer floats for dessert! Everyone is invited – just bring anything you have left in the fridge, chips, anything (or nothing – that is ok also) and enjoy ribs and potluck. Word of warning – Zoe loves the floats and will steal yours if you put it down for even a moment.
General Cabin Info
- All of the beds are double/full sized beds and we provide all linens, you will need to bring your personal towels and such.
- Kitchens are all completely stocked with all the pots, pans and that kinda stuff. We have microwaves, coffee makers, and toaster ovens.
- Our week runs from Saturday to Saturday. If you wish to come early or stay later, ask and if we possibly can we will accommodate you.
- Check-out time is 9am on Saturday morning, if you need a little extra time, just ask so we can plan around your needs.
- Check-in time is 3pm on Saturday afternoon. If you need to get here a little earlier, just let us know and we will accommodate you.
Reservations & Deposits
To book a cabin, call, text or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you with availability.
218.255.5625 CALL OR TEXT
There is a non-refundable minimum of $100 deposit for a week stay. You can pay a larger deposit, if you wish. During our summer season of June, July and August we prefer to book full weeks. You can mail a check or call or text 218.255.5625 with a charge card number.
Beginning in 2014 – On January 1st of the year you will be visiting us, please send an additional $200 deposit. This gives you plenty of time to touch base with friends and family and confirm your vacation plans. Plus, you will then have less to pay at the end of your stay!