MN Fishing Resorts – Picture the Fishing Fun!
MN Fishing Resorts are a great place for a fun, family vacation. And Dancing Bear Resort has been a part of making magical memories for many families. Your vacation is something you and your friends and family look forward to all year and it SHOULD be amazing! We invite you to enjoy the pictures of big fish, fish and kids and all of the other fun pictures we have gathered over the years.
In this age of everyone snapping pics on a cellphone, I am not getting as many pictures as I used to. Would you mind emailing your great Dancing Bear vacation pictures to me? Email Dancing Bear Thank you!
Better Fishing Picture Tips
- Clean off your fish – no blood or guts visible.
- If they are missing scales or have an injury, turn them so it does not show.
- Find a great background – the lake or shoreline is good – side of truck, not so much.
- Get the whole fish in the shot.
- Hold fish horizontally at arm’s length toward camera (fish will look bigger).
- Use your flash to fill in shadows.
- Take 3-4 shots, even if you are sure you “GOT IT.”
- SMIZE – smile with your eyes.
Here is a site with lots of tips for better shots while fishing. I know it is catfish, but imagine your fish of choice in the pictures.