Dancing Bear Resort in MN
Reservations & Deposits
Dancing Bear Resort in MN makes is easy to have a great vacation! To book a cabin, check the Openings Calendar here or in the sidebar to see if the weeks you desire are available OR call or email us. Once you know what cabin you want and for what time period, we can get you booked! Call or email us and we will book your reservation.
We ask for a non-refundable $100 deposit. During our summer season of June, July and August we prefer to book full weeks, but are open to shorter stays if availability allows.
Beginning in 2014 – On January 1st of the year you will be visiting us, please send an additional $200 deposit. This gives you plenty of time to touch base with friends and family and confirm your vacation plans.
You can mail a check, call with a charge card number or pay here via PayPal.
Of course, we hope nothing will interfere with your vacation, but life can get in the way. Your deposit will be held over for you for three years for a rebooked vacation. We will handle each on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions about any of this – just ask!
- We Accept CASH (of course), checks, and charges. We can also send you a PayPal invoice if you prefer.
- Deposits required $100 (non-refundable) and balance due upon check-in (see above).
- CHECK-IN time after 3 pm and CHECK-OUT time is prior to 9am. Visitors need to check-in with the office.
- Two night minimum stay – based upon availability
- Reservations will be held seven days pending receipt of deposit. Balance due upon check-in and prices are subject to change at any time. All reservations must be confirmed by telephone prior to sending deposit.
- If you must cancel, please do so thirty (30) days prior to reservation, so that we may book another reservation and make a living! The deposit will be transferred to another stay here. Like an airplane taking off with an empty seat, we cannot recover from a last minute cancellation and we really want to keep our prices reasonable ;-D
- Some cell phones do not work after you leave the highway, so do not get frustrated. Verizon is great, AT & T is much better, but Sprint and T-Mobile are pretty iffy.
- We do have wi-fi access, but you do need to be in the lodge or at least near the lodge to get good reception. No password, just open your browser. We do have fiber optics here and the range can make it to Cabins 2, 3, 4 and sometimes 5, but we cannot guarantee how much service you will get in the cabins. No streaming of movies, etc. though, not enough power for that!
- There are plenty of docks spots – no extra charge.
- You can launch your boat from our beach, if you need help backing it in, Steve will help you.
Cabins are Furnished With:
- Bed linens
- Full sized/double beds
- Coffee makers
- Color TV – but reception is spotty – bring DVD player!
- Grill (on your own deck)
- All cooking utensils, pots & pans, plates – a complete kitchen! Just bring your own towels and food (extra for Zoe).
- Air conditioners are available for a nominal fee, $50 per week, less if you don’t use it everyday.
- Fire rings & firewood available, just ask Steve! The DNR does not want you to bring your own firewood, so being the law abiding citizens we are, please don’t bring your own wood.
Odds and Ends You Don’t Want To Miss!
- Steve cooks a big rib dinner every Friday night…followed up with root beer floats. Bring what is left in the fridge and enjoy dinner with all the guests down on the beach!
- Stop and get your fishing license on the way in – we do not sell them.
- Classic boats (no motors) are free with cabin
- The new boats (15 hp, 16′ long boats) with electric starters are $350 per week and $100 per day
- Closest stores are in Bemidji
- Here is a list of fun stuff to do in Bemidji & the area
- We welcome your pets – $25 per week per pet. We gotta say it, you are responsible for your pet.
- We ask that you have them up-to-date on their shots and use a tick preventative during tick season…you are in the woods.
- Zoe is the boss and will touch base with your dog when you arrive, we suggest you let them off lead and meet and greet. They will work it out.
- More on pet policies here.
Dancing Bear Resort in MN – call us today!