Dancing Bear Resort – Near Bemidji MN Directions
Dancing Bear Resort near Bemidji MN – We are just a few miles NW of Bemidji, right up Hwy 89 N. If you are looking for peace, quiet, and getting away…we are the resort for you!
We are in a bit of beuracratic limbo with the change of address…if you cannot find us on your GPS using 28569 Dancing Bear Lane NW, Pinewood, then use 17025 Sitka Drive NW, Pinewood, MN 56676. Sometimes it changes Pinewood to Shevlin, all the same. You will still get here and it will be the same place! Dancing Bear Resort is near Bemidji MN so if you get that close…we will get you the rest of the way!
Otherwise, here is a handy, dandy Google Map! Thank you, Google for all you do!
Here are my informal Dancing Bear Resort directions from Bemidji.
- On Highway 2 go West past Bemidji, past the airport (will be on your left).
- If you need anything get it now – Pete’s Place West is your last gas station before the resort.
- Turn right at Pete’s Place onto Highway 89 and go NORTH.
- Drive a bit more than 20 miles North and turn LEFT or WEST onto County Road 32 West.
- Go approximately 7-7.5 miles (twists and turns a bit).
- Turn RIGHT or NORTH onto County Road 601. Very small road sign and there is no Dancing Bear sign yet (kids kept talking them). It is a dirt road – you are almost there.
- Drive another couple of miles and you will see the lake on your right and ahead of you.
- Turn RIGHT at the Dancing Bear Resort wooden sign and come into the driveway. Exhale. You are here.
Zoe (huge white dog) will greet you. Sometimes she stands in the driveway to let you know she is on the job. Just stop and let her have her moment.
If one of us does not walk out, ring bell on the door of the downstairs lodge/office or call us. 218.368.5422 or 218.368.5450. We will be there as quickly as we can!