Dancing Bear Resort – Near Bemidji MN Directions
Dancing Bear Resort near Bemidji MN – We are just a few miles NW of Bemidji, north on Hwy 89 N. If you are looking for peace, quiet, and getting away…we are the resort for you!
There was an address change for the resort, if 28569 Dancing Bear Lane NW, Pinewood does not show up on your GPS or map system, use 17025 Sitka Drive NW, Pinewood, MN 56676.
As an FYI, Pinewood or Shevlin are used interchangeably.
Directions from Bemidji
- On Highway 2 go West past Bemidji, past the airport
- If you need anything get it now – Pete’s Place West is your last gas station before the resort
- Turn right at Pete’s Place onto Highway 89 and go NORTH
- Drive a bit more than 20 miles North and turn LEFT or WEST onto County Road 32 West
- Go approximately 7-7.5 miles (twists and turns a bit)
- Turn RIGHT or NORTH onto County Road 601 (dirt road) at the very small road sign
- Drive another couple of miles and you will see the lake on your right and ahead of you and Dancing Bear Resort sign on left
- Turn RIGHT at the Dancing Bear Resort wooden sign and come into the driveway. Exhale. You are here
Zoe (huge white dog) will greet you. Sometimes she stands in the driveway to let you know she is on the job. Just stop and let her have her moment.
If one of us does not walk out, knock or ring bell on the door of the downstairs lodge/office. One of us will meet you at the Lodge or your cabin.